Welcome to Picadilly & Company

Picadilly & Company, creating home decor knick knacks one party at a time. We provide you and your guests a fun evening creating a home decor items while in your home. It's a great venue for a Girls Night Out, family get together, etc. However, before we can create them in your home, I create them for my home. And there are some things I do, that I just cannot bring to someone's home. So, check out what I'm working on, maybe it will inspire you. To visit the company website, go to http://www.picadillyandcompany.com/
Currently I am preparing for our holiday homes tour. I will begin decorating for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. In the meantime I am creating different projects to decorate with. So, the ideas I am sharing do not show the final stage often due to that. In December I will post pictures of the final outcome. Thanks for stopping by. And please, check out the website above!
Michelle



10.06.2011

Pumpkin Topiary

For the past couple of years I have made this pumpkin topiary with hot glue. It always falls apart, and then came the challenge of storing it. I finally realized that if the pumpkins are foam, I can connect them a different with, with PVC pipe. Using the pipe as a guide, I simply cut a hole in each pumpkin. (The middle pumpkin gets a hole on top and bottom.)

I put a 3" pvc pipe in each hole and connected the pumpkins. This holds better than hot glue and allows me to take it apart for storage.







And here is a glimpse of the finished product. Simple and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment